Beef Enchilada Dip Recipe
Beef Enchilada Dip makes a perfect warm, meaty, cheesy and delicious dip. If you love enchiladas, then this dip is definitely for you! Get this simple beef enchilada dip for your next event.
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups of your favorite enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated Monterrey Jack
- Sour Cream optional
- Tortilla Chips optional
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain. Add in onion and garlic and cook until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in enchilada sauce and top with grated cheese. Cover and allow cheese to melt, about 3- 5 minutes more minutes.
- Top with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.